- Brand Name: HUIQIBAO TOYS
- Recommend Age: 7-12y
- Recommend Age: 12 y
- Recommend Age: 18
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Compatible with lego technic
- Gender: Unisex
- Block Size: Small building block（Compatible with Lego）
- Barcode: No
- Certification: CE
- CE: Certificate
- Certificate Number: HUIQIBAO Bricks For Kids
- Model Number: HQB0235
- Warning: small part not for this kids under 3 year old
- Material: Plastic
- Plastic Type: ABS
- Plastic Block Shape: Self-Locking Bricks
- Block pcs: 747pcs
- Freight: Free shipping for some country
- Features: City Construction Toy,DIY Toy,Educational Toy
- Blocks: a new construction truck building challenge with these creative blocks
- Type: DIY Engineering toy,building block sets
- Classification: Assemblage
Amazing model designed for the young engineers and tech fans!
Blocks name: Engineering Excavator Truck Building Blocks By Huiqibao toys
Blocks: Get your young ones ready for a new construction truck building challenge with these creative blocks.
Construction Toy: Excavator building blocks toy kit features a cool design and offers great functionality for the growing tech fans.
Mega-Machines: Anticipated to bring the world of engineering to life, building block is ideal for kids older than 6 years.
Classic Design: Engineering toy for kids has a classic black and yellow model that look like real construction vehicles.
Truck Building Toy: Tested to meet the highest global safety and quality standards, these truck building blocks are safe for children.
Block model: HQB235
Product Material: Eco-friendly ABS plastic
Blocks pcs: 747pcs
Assembly method: as the pictures show
Packing content: 1 set Engineering truck Building Block and detailed instructions(include 3 figures)
Products has not include the retail packaging unless stated otherwise.(if you need the box please contact the Seller to add the box fee)
Size may be 2 cm / 1inch inaccuracy due to hand measure
Bulk Price: buy 10 unit identical product has discount.
Contains small parts, not intended children under 3 years.